Yes, I know I’m reading a lot lately. I have always been an avid reader; I just didn’t always let others know what or how often.
Highlander: Series 2 is ready for your consumption. I will be reading more by this author as money permits. The books aren’t expensive but funds are tight right now so I’m having to ration myself. I still have plenty of unread books on my ereader so I’m going to give other authors a chance as well, lol.
Someone asked me this weekend if I ever slept because I’ve been reading and reviewing so much lately. I assure you, I do. Generally I get 6 to 6.5 hours a night. That leaves plenty of time for reading, reviewing, beta work, pre-reading, my full time job and anything else I can cram into my day.
The best part is that reading is my first love; it has been since my earliest memories and I have decided to share it now with you :D.
I always hated doing book reports in school but that was more because the books didn’t interest me or, more than likely, I left doing the report to the last minute so I was rushed.
Since I’m doing these because I enjoy the books, I can follow my own outline and I truly do love letting others in on the secret of these works of art I find I enjoy them more than I ever thought possible.
I hope you enjoy the books as much as I do.
Thanx to A Daily Rhythm for a little inspiration.
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
- I’m currently reading…Another of Marti Talbott’s series. Marblestone Mansion.
- Up next I think I’ll read…Haven’t decided yet but I do have several I’ve started but not finished yet.
- I bought the following book(s) in the past week…Do free books count as buying them since I didn’t have them in my collection before then? Marblestone Mansion (free through Marti Talbott), Missing Heiress (free), Highlander: Series 2, a couple from Eduardo Suastegui and I’m sure there are others.
- I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
- I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
- I can’t wait to get a copy of…the new Anne Rice book
- I wish I could read ___, but…
- I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What would you do if you wanted to buy a book for someone, but didn’t know what they like to read? Would you ask them? Would you choose something you, yourself, like? How would you go about buying them something? Anyone I know well enough to know they read I wouldn’t have to question their preferences but IF that were the case I’d get them a gift card for the book store closest to them (or their favorite used book store) so they could chose what they wanted.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a brief comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!