The Starlight Blogger Award
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Ajoobacats, thank you SO much! These awards mean a lot to me.
The Original Questions
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
The creators of the Declaration Of Independence. I would love to see into their minds, learn their motivations for creating the Declaration then get their thoughts on how we’re slowly losing those rights.
2. What is your favorite book and why?
I have three.
Karen by Marie Killillea. It reminds me that there is always somebody who’s worse off than I am yet they still persevere and make it through to the other side.
I Heard the Owl Call My Name by Margaret Craven. It reminds me that life has a shelf life. We’re only here for so long before we’re called back home so we might as well make the best of the time we’re given.
and Dark Lover by J. R. Ward. Romance. Vampires. Need I say more :D.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter franchise. We’re a lot alike. We go with the flow. We’re loyal to our friends and family and we like to live in our own little world most of the time.
1. Is there a genre you have tried to read multiple times but just have never got into? Why do you think this is?
I’ve only tried Occult Fantasy once. I made it through the book and reviewed it but it is certainly not one I can get into from the first words. I love the author’s other works but this one just didn’t sit well with me.
2. How do you pick your next read? Is it chronological or based on the mood the last book left you in?
Most of the time I pick whatever sounds good when I’m going through my library, unless it’s a series and I have the next one then I go with the next in the series.
3. What do Blog Awards mean to you?
Blog awards mean a lot. I’ve only gotten two but they were wholly unexpected. They mean someone’s paying attention when I post something or when I reply to what they’ve written. They know that when I say something it’s not just words, I mean every one of them.
1. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
2. What was the inspiration for your blog name?
3. What is your favorite and least favorite book and why?
My Six Nominations