Ten things that make me happy this week!
I don’t know if I’ll have ten, really, but I have a few :D.
1. A new contract! Woot!
2. The event which lead to said new contract, lmao.
3. Cooler weather.
5. Lunch out with family and friends.
6. Shopping with my son wherein he is going to spend his OWN money on clothes. HUGE milestone *snicker*.
7. Early morning phone calls with the other son.
8. Reading, and replying to, your posts m’dear.
I think that’s it. I had more than I thought.
I have to say, this week hasn’t been so interesting since I’ve been hiding inside for most of it. This heat is just too much for me! I’m in the process now of organising my trip home for August – never thought I’d say I miss British summertime! Also pretty irritated that I missed Solstice again but c’est la vie I suppose.
Let’s get to the smile-inducing things…
1: Saving a chicken from a plastic bag. Poor little guy, you should always pick up your litter!
2: Food shopping, enough to completely fill up our fridge. Nothing makes me happier than wandering around shops throwing fruit and veg into the trolley. Am I getting old? Probably. Do I care? Not in the slightest!
3: Gummy baby smiles!
4: Homemade carrot juice, although it needs experimenting with either apple or ginger…
5: Vegan Chocolate Mousse! I’m…
View original post 140 more words