I am now on vacation until Jan. 3rd! YAY!
I’ve got lots to do between tomorrow morning and Sunday evening when we’ve got people coming over to watch Dr. Who Christmas Carol!
- Go buy some carpet powder
- return movie “Vampires Suck” to the gym
- Laundry–a must as I’m out of socks & Breathes is nearly out of work clothes
- wrap presents
- put up tree
- put gift cards in Christmas cards
- clean, clean and MORE clean!
- Christmas Baking
- see if I can’t get Breathes to purge the videos & some of his clothes
We’ve also got Breathes’ family Christmas dinner on Saturday. Unfortunately my sons won’t be able to go:(. It’s the ONLY dinner they have on their dad’s side of the family so I’m not going to make them miss it. I’ll miss them bunches but I’m certainly not going to make them go with us when there is something else they would rather be doing & which they SHOULD be doing. This is their direct family, mine is sort of adopted family.
Tomorrow is supposed to be date night with Possibility. He’s feeling yucky so may not make it :(. I’d rather he stayed home and got well than come & spend time with me when he’s not really feeling up to it. We might still be able to get together via messenger though so the night’s not a total wash yet :).